I am doing my best to make this email sound adult. I have rewritten it sixteen, wait… seventeen, times. I am requesting assistance.
I bet Zeus became a lot more open-minded after having Athena.
When there’s too much shit you need to get done at once
Today on Social Anxiety Theatre: mentally rehearsing elaborate justifications for completely innocuous actions just in case some hypothetical interlocutor demands an explanation.
Oh my god OTHER PEOPLE DO THIS TOO???
- clean up ur living space it will make u feel freer and less bogged down
- tell yourself you look great multiple times a day even if you don’t feel it. fake it till u make it bc it actually helps
- drink water!!! stay hydrated ur body will thank u
- get dressed up for no reason!! look ur best and u will feel ur best
- remember that nobody will remember the embarrassing thing you said except for you
- take a shower or a bath bc clean water makes everything a little less gross
- don’t be scared to put urself first sometimes
- wear clothes that make u comfortable! if you’re self conscious with what you’re wearing then you won’t be able to concentrate on anything else
- cut toxic people out of your life. if they’re creating constant negative energy then you don’t need them
- if you need to, then dont be embarrassed to cry it out. it’s better to release emotion then keep it bottled up
- go for a jog or do some pushups!! endorphins will make u feel better and its also really good for u
- compliment someone randomly! being nice feels good
I only just recently started listening to Welcome To Night Vale, and very immediately got super hooked. So I made some art.